1. Scream Jar: During Anger and hasty conversations you generally scream loud at people in conversation with you, your friends, family, etc. Japan interestingly has found a solution to the problem by inventing the Scream jar which will soak your screaming voices completely. Strange isn’t it.
2. Eyedrop Glasses: Huh… have you ever seen such glasses. Japanese people use this so that no single drop of Eyedrops is wasted.
3. Vegetable Shaping Mold: Japanese people use these molds to give shape of their choice to vegetables.
4. Head Support Device: This device helps you keep your neck strain free and support you.
5. Waterproof Book cover: Read books without being worried of rains.
6. Rain Umbrella: to avoid rains completely and keep you dry.
7. Public transport Helmet: wow. this is the coolest. No one will now disturb you while travelling.