1. The flag that keeps hoisted over the top perch of the temple always keep flying in the opposite direction.
2. Sudarshan Chakra on the top of the temple being seen from any place seems to be always available in front of you.
3. To cook food in the Temple being served as Prasad to all the devotees, there are 7 utensils placed one over the other, then the firewood is used to cook the food. Strange enough the food in the Topmost utensil gets cooked the first.
4. Main Entry gate to the Temple, Singh Dwar. When you enter the temple from this gate you will not hear waves of Sea Water, whereas, when you are coming out of the temple, you start hearing the voice of the waves. This appears surprising and strange.
5. No Birds and Planes why over the Top of the temple: This is a secret for the whole world that you will not find any bird sitting on the top perch of the temple, neither there are any planes that fly over the temple.
6. No shortage of Food: nearly 2000 to 20,000 devotees come to the temple every day and a lot of them have food in the temple, but still there is never a case wherein there has been the shortage of food.
7. Flag Hoisted on the TOP: the flag on the top of the 45-floor temple gets changed every single day. It is believed that if the flags do not gets changed even for a single day then the temple will get closed for the next 18 years.